The Mini Ableton Live Grid Controller
This is our most compact and affordable Launchpad grid instrument for Ableton Live. 64 mini pads for triggering clips, playing drum racks, controlling your mixer and doing just about anything else, all while making amazing performance videos for YouTube. It's just like a Launchpad, but smaller!
Like Launchpad, Just Smaller
If you use Ableton Live, you need a Launchpad. It displays your session view on 64 multicoloured pads, letting you launch multiple clips at once and control anything else in Live. It's an evolution in creating electronic music and this mini version does all the same cool stuff as the normal Launchpad. It's just as durable and gig-ready, the only difference is that it's even more portable and takes up less space in your bag or on your desk.
Connect To Just About Anything
Launchpad Mini works with anything because it's bus-powered via USB and totally class-compliant. You can use the grid to control FL Studio’s performance mode, or grab a Camera Connect Kit and use it with your iPad to control Launchpad App.
Launchpad Mini Tech Spec
Product Hardware Specifications
- 64 (8x8 grid) square multi-colour backlit buttons
- 8 round multi-colour backlit system buttons (assignable)
- 8 round multi-colour backlit function buttons (not assignable)
- Micro USB socket
- Kensington security slot
- Ableton Live Lite 9 is included
If you already have Ableton Live it must be version 8 or greater to work with Launchpad Mini. We recommend that you update to the latest version as previous versions of Ableton Live do not include the Launchpad Mini integration.
- Novation Launchpad app requires:-
- iOS 6 or greater
- iPad 2 or newer
- Camera connection kit or lightning to USB camera adapter (not included)
- Fully USB bus powered, including iPad
- 185mm width x 185mm depth x 16mm height
- Weight: 420g